BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Old Dogs

I thought I would post a picture of how I update my blog.  I have final say in all the content, but my web master is the one who has the thumbs.

Lately I've been having a bit of a hard time, as you can see in the photo above.  The bandage on my shoulder is covering a growth that is getting bigger and bigger.  It doesn't really bother me, other than being itchy.  I had a similar growth taken off in the same place a few months ago.  ((SIGH))  Eventually I will have to have this one surgically removed too.

Also, a couple weeks ago I had a problem with my back and had to go to the emergency room.  I have some sort of problem with my vertebrae and I'll have to have surgery on that, too.  It can be painful, but more than anything it is really impeding my mountain climbing time!  My family thinks that I was a goat in a past life because I like spending time on the hills created by the retaining walls in the backyard.

I've also been spending a lot of time eating the rose bushes, which I know I shouldn't be doing - but I can't help it!  They are delicious!!!  Remember Dorothy the Dinosaur from The Wiggles?  She loved roses and I never understood why until I tasted the bushes in my Papa Cef's and Mama Queso's backyard. 

Perhaps I will be able to find an alternative to rose bushes, so my family doesn't have to get mad at me.  Also, it would be great to find a scrumptious snack that won't make my gums bleed.

1 comments:

Tanya said...

Feel better cousin!!!!!! Hang in there! Your only as old as you think you are :) And next time try eating only the petals off the roses, that should help with bleeding. Love you and hope to see you soon!